Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The hardest words ever written

I'm not sure how to write this, it doesn't feel real. Kind of like how I asked my sister to repeat herself 3 times before I calmly asked, "are you telling me, he's dead?" I lost it. I broke. Shaking and unable to stand, I fell where I was, to my knees, sobbing. I told God after the last time, I couldn't go through this again. But this loss, I don't know how to survive. I will never be the same person. My amazing, talented, handsome, nephew who is so full of love and life. He can't be gone.

Somehow, he is gone. And we are left here to pick up our broken pieces. But as I try to put the pieces back together I realize, there is a piece missing. One that he took with him to heaven. So hold on to that piece my dear, sweet Aaron. I will need it back when I see you again.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Heather! I'm praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete