Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 20, 2012

Two Cute!

I had the privileged of taking pictures for a captain and his wife for both their maternity and their newborn portraits. She is a photographer herself so I was a little nervous. I wanted to make her happy with her pictures while keeping my creative vision as well. My fears were unfounded. We worked so well together. Our creative juices flowed well together and our sessions went over time but I didn't care. It was so much fun! We got some great pictures! They are so in love with their little twins! It is amazing to see the connection they have with their children. In a world were we see so much bad everywhere, it is amazing to see a love so pure. It would be hard not too. Look at how cute these two are! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment